PIOTR WYRZYKOWSKI. MOBILE APPLICATIONS FOR ANGER EXPRESSION
1. Introduction: Brief presentation of projects which follow the artistic strategy of permeating the social system
2. Types of systems hacking:
– parallel to reality
– pretending reality
– invisible work
3. Works to be shown:
– Wiktoria Cukt’s electoral campaign
– Cyborg’s Sex Manual
– Work for the City of Beings
– Training of extremists
4. Presentation of ”Protest” mobile applications.
– way of acting and using
– hidden mechanics of the “life” of a protest
Piotr Wyrzykowski (PL), a.k.a. Peter Style, b. 1968, has started as a performance artist, experimenting with sound, video and his own body. In his artistic activities, he focuses on connections between technology and human body perception. He investigates these relations working with video and photography, interactive applications, performance and installation, as well as creating Internet-based works and projects in public spaces.